We have the Blue Glowtini recipe right here to enable you to replicate this Disney classic at home!
There are lots of treats that remind us of our Disney holidays. In particular, the Blue Glowtini is one that sticks in the memory as being special. You know it as soon as you see it – the vibrant blue, glowing, drink that has you rummaging through the cocktail menu, or pointing and saying “I’ll have one of those please!” Well now you can enjoy this Disney classic at home!
- 30ml Citrus Vodka (alternatively, we use standard Vodka and a squeeze of lemon – approx 10ml fresh lemon juice)
- 15ml Bols Blue Curacao
- 15ml ounce Bols Peach Schnapps
- 15ml Pineapple Juice
You will also need
- Cocktail shaker
- Glow cube (not essential for taste, rather for the “glow”!)
Blue Glowtini Recipe
- Add all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Add a glow cube for the glow!
Voila! Your Blue Glowtini is ready.
We love the sweetness and theatre of this cocktail! However, if sweet isn’t your thing you can easily tweak the recipe. The original Blue Glowtini recipe called for 30ml sweet and sour which gives the cocktail an extra kick. You can either buy this or make your own using a mix of equal parts lemon and lime juice, water and sugar. We understand that Disney no longer lists sweet and sour on its official menu, but let us know whether you prefer your Glowtini sweet or sour in the comments below!
Also, when ordering a Blue Glowtini on your Disney holiday, don’t forget that the glow cube can be taken home as a souvenir! It’s reusable and you should be able to find a button on the cube to turn it on and off. So pop it in your bag and bring it home!