Try this easy Mickey Mouse fudge recipe for a quick and simple Disney themed treat. Using only three ingredients, we think this has to be the easiest fudge ever!
It’s fair to say that we are missing all things Disney at the moment. While Main Street Bakery doesn’t traditionally sell fudge, we couldn’t resist creating a Mickey Mouse fudge recipe for our recent Disney Day at home.
This recipe is super easy and requires only three ingredients to make! We added homemade Mickey decorations for a sprinkling of Disney magic. Meanwhile the cookies and cream flavour of the fudge brought back happy memories. We‘re reminiscing about enjoying a scoop (or two!) of cookies ‘n’ cream ice cream in The Reel Spot at Disney’s All Star Movies…
Ingredients and Equipment
To make this Mickey Mouse fudge you will need:
- 400g white chocolate
- One 397g tin condensed milk
- 10 Oreo cookies
- Mickey decorations (optional)
- Square baking tin (approximately 23cm square)
- Baking paper
- Sandwich bag
- Line the tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Pop the Oreos in the sandwich bag and use the condensed milk tin to give them a good bash. Continue until they are all broken in a chunky breadcrumb type mixture.
- Break the white chocolate into chunks and place in a microwaveable bowl. Then, pour over the condensed milk and give the mixture a good stir.
- Next, carefully microwave the chocolate and condensed milk mixture on a low setting in short blasts until the chocolate has melted. We use a defrost setting for 30 seconds at a time. Ensure that you stir the mixture well between each blast as the residual heat will finish off the melting process for you. The mixture should have a thick, smooth , consistency.
- Stir in the crushed Oreos and mix well.
- Finally, pour the mixture into the lined baking tin and use a metal spoon to smooth over before adding your decorations.
- Leave to cool before placing the tin in the fridge for a minimum of four hours, but preferably overnight.
- Remove from the fridge and leave to soften slightly before cutting.
- We found the fudge best eaten fresh from the fridge as it will become sticky when warm.
Voila! Easy Mickey Mouse fudge that tastes like holiday!
You can keep the fudge in the fridge for a few days, although we find it never lasts that long!
Easiest fudge ever?
Like all good things, we dread to think how many calories are in this fudge. But it’s perfect for a celebration or a little treat. And all things in moderation, hey?
We think this Mickey Mouse fudge recipe has to be the easiest ever. Let us know what you think in the comments below! And if you enjoyed this recipe then why not pop over to our activities page here for more Disney inspired fun. Right, we’re off to sample a piece of fudge with a nice hot cuppa…